Featured Postcards

Greetings Postcard Pals. Below are some of the standout postcards I have received from my generous postcard friends.

I've also included some I've sent myself from significant or interesting locations or just bought for fun. All my postcards are uploaded to my Flickr.

You'll see I also enjoy fancy stamps too. Want to trade? Read on.

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Postcards in the time of #COVID19

In these depressing times of Coronvirus isolation, the art of postcard writing comes to the fore. My creative friends have found non-destination and inspirational cards that are perfect for these times.
Thank you to my thoughtful pals and colleagues for sending these smile (and giggle) inducing missives.

A mystery sender played on my love of motorcycle riding.

Tiana reminded me of my woeful love life :)

and this beautiful art card from Lee. Few know of my love for birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment