Featured Postcards

Greetings Postcard Pals. Below are some of the standout postcards I have received from my generous postcard friends.

I've also included some I've sent myself from significant or interesting locations or just bought for fun. All my postcards are uploaded to my Flickr.

You'll see I also enjoy fancy stamps too. Want to trade? Read on.

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Found postcard: MV Murray Explorer



Renmark 18 Feb 1981. This is a wonderful trip despite the extremely hot weather. It was dry heat at last and I had a marvellous time in the water yesterday. We stopped at a very pretty spot, Green lawn Red Cliffs and the white ship. At least 20 people and the crew were swimming. Today we awoke to a cool change and even a little bit of rain we have met some very nice people. lots from interstate I am trying not to eat too much but the food is pretty good and it's difficult. Just came through lock 6 between Renmark and Mildura downstream see you soon, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment