Featured Postcards

Greetings Postcard Pals. Below are some of the standout postcards I have received from my generous postcard friends.

I've also included some I've sent myself from significant or interesting locations or just bought for fun. All my postcards are uploaded to my Flickr.

You'll see I also enjoy fancy stamps too. Want to trade? Read on.

Thursday, March 07, 2024

Postcards from Rural South Australia

 Over the years I have driven and ridden many thousands of miles in all directions from the family home in Adelaide. Here you will find a selection of postcards sent home from family travels dating back more than 50 years.


Cowell SA

South Australia, a state in Australia, boasts diverse landscapes, from the Outback to coastal wonders like Kangaroo Island. Adelaide, its capital, exudes a laid-back vibe and hosts cultural festivals. Renowned for wine regions like the Barossa Valley, it offers culinary delights alongside rugged outback adventures, making it a captivating destination.

Mallee Hwy Minlaton SA Swan Reach SA Adelaide SA Bublacowie Military Museum Pinnaroo SA MV Murray Explorer Wallaroo South Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment