Featured Postcards

Greetings Postcard Pals. Below are some of the standout postcards I have received from my generous postcard friends.

I've also included some I've sent myself from significant or interesting locations or just bought for fun. All my postcards are uploaded to my Flickr.

You'll see I also enjoy fancy stamps too. Want to trade? Read on.

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Famous Faces on Postcards

Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Maxicard

One of the most popular genres for postcard collecting and swapping in famous people. Royalty, celebrities, film and television stars and even politicians (yeah, I know).

While it may not be one of my most preferred categories, it is still a thrill to get a card with a famous person. Here is a random selection from the showboxes of noteworthy individuals. How many can you recognise?



Ernest Hemingway y Fidel Castro. Elvis Presley Autographed Photograph of Countess Markievicz as Joan of Arc Robert Louis Stevenson - Samoa Oscar Wilde Muriels Wedding Lenin propganda card - USSR Ben Hall - Forbes NSW Sigmund Freud Andy Warhol

This is the end - for now. Come back soon as we add more cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment