Featured Postcards

Greetings Postcard Pals. Below are some of the standout postcards I have received from my generous postcard friends.

I've also included some I've sent myself from significant or interesting locations or just bought for fun. All my postcards are uploaded to my Flickr.

You'll see I also enjoy fancy stamps too. Want to trade? Read on.

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Postcards from country New South Wales

Mostly from the family collection, but also from travelling friends.

Lockhart verandah Town NSW

The exploration of rural New South Wales unveils vast expanses of farmland, rugged terrain, and quaint towns steeped in history. From the fertile plains of the Riverina to the rolling hills of the Hunter Valley, exploration reveals agricultural abundance, scenic beauty, and the resilient spirit of rural communities shaping the state's character.

Pacific Gardens Caravan Park NSW Motel Capri. Balranald NSW Old Sydney Town Goulburn NSW CSIRO Parkes Telescope IMG_20210723_0028 Powerhouse Motorcycle Museum Morpeth NSW The Big Banana - Coffs Harbour Dog on the Tucker Box Gundagai NSW Lithgow Goulburn Yass NSW

No comments:

Post a Comment