Featured Postcards

Greetings Postcard Pals. Below are some of the standout postcards I have received from my generous postcard friends.

I've also included some I've sent myself from significant or interesting locations or just bought for fun. All my postcards are uploaded to my Flickr.

You'll see I also enjoy fancy stamps too. Want to trade? Read on.

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Argentina

 

Ushuaia Argentina

Argentina, in South America, captivates with its passionate culture, tango rhythms, and vast landscapes. From the vibrant streets of Buenos Aires to the majestic Andes mountains and the wilds of Patagonia, it offers diverse experiences. Renowned for beef, wine, and football, Argentina is a land of rich traditions and natural wonders.

Below is a selection of cards from my own collection.

Patagonia - Perito Moreno Glacier - Argentina Ushuaia Patagonia Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment